Employee Benefit Website Instructions
(for medical, dental, and vision insurance information)
Employees can access information about the District’s medical, dental, and vision plans by visiting the web site for The Murray Group the District’s insurance representative. The access information is:
- Go to https://murraygr.com
- In the middle of the page in the client login box, enter the username smsd; Password Mybenefits1
- Click the login button.
- In this website, you will find benefit summaries for your medical, dental, vision, and various employee benefits, participating provider directories, links to various health-related resources through Benewah Community Hospital and also links to resources through Blue Cross of Idaho.
Primary Care Physician
For employees who wish to change their Primary Care Physician, the best way to proceed is to call Nancy Shepherd at The Murray Group. (208) 765-2620. If employees make a Primary Care Physician change prior to the 15th of the month, it will be retroactive back to the first of the month. If the change is made after the 15th of the month, it will be changed at the first of the following Month.
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-627-1188
- Complete a PCP Form and mail to Blue Cross
Blue Cross of Idaho
The District’s insurance provider, Blue Cross of Idaho, also maintains a web site that contains information about insurance benefits. Employees can access that website at: http://bcidaho.com.